OAO "Rechickij metiznyj zavod", one of the first enterprises in the metallurgical industry of Belarus, was founded in 1912 as a manufacturer of nails and wire products. Since 2006, OAO "Rechickij metiznyj zavod" is part of "Belarusian metallurgical company" holding.
The plant is a leader in the range of special nails that allows to be present on the markets of practically all European countries. Rechickij metiznyj zavod produces the following fastening articles:
- construction nails, machine quality nails, special nails (ring shank nails, screw shank nails, square shank nails, wallpaper nails, roofing nails, nails for finishing works, pallet nails, molding nails, slate nails, finishing nails, box nails, ribbed nails, etc.);
- wood screws (special wood screws, heat-strengthened woodscrews)
- screws (standard screws, special screws, self-drilling and self-tapping screws)
- bolts (with round, hexagon or countersunk head)
- nuts (hexagon nuts, valve end nuts and valve recoil damper nuts)
- rivets (heel rivets, rivets for segment saws, truss or countersunk head rivets)
- split pins
- special axis
- general purpose wire, welding wire, wire for reinforced concrete and for cold heading.
Rechickij metiznyj zavod produces electrolytic and hot-dip galvanizing of all types of nails, bolts, nuts, screws, self-tapping screws, as well as structures with dimensions not exceeding 12500х1500х2500 mm (height, width, length), with the weight of up to 8000 kg and pipes with the length of 4.0 to 8.2 m, and the diameter of 1.2" to 4". Hot dip galvanizing is made on the production line manufactured by Hirtz (Germany), put into operation in 2003 and on the production line manufactured by Gimeco (Italy), put into operation in 2011.